วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2556

Recount


Recount

        Today, I learned about recount in the morning. There are three types of recount. The types of recount consists personal recount, factual recount, and imaginative recount. The teacher explained each type, and give some examples for students. I began to study personal recount first. I knew how to write the story perfectly that provided by text organization, including orientation, events, and reorientation. Moreover, I can divide language features in the text. Then, I read the text which name is My Grandpa's Funeral in Toraja. This text is about the ceremony in Indonesia. The writer described how to do the ceremony and activities in the ceremony. It is different from Thailand that I think it is a good tradition, they joined it and do many activities together in the ceremony. So, I think this text is interesting because I never know that before. However, I had some problems when I read it. I sometimes misunderstand because I do not know some words in this text. Then, I looked up them on my dictionary. Today, I got more knowledge such as words, text organization, language features, and etc. Thank you teacher for give a lot of knowledge to me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น