วันจันทร์ที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2556

Recount (To continue yesterday)

Recount



   In the morning, I learned continually this lesson from yesterday. I learned the text which name is An Excursion to the Botanic Gardens today. It was about the place that students in the text went there, and then they wrote their activities in that day. The text is understood easily, and the procedure of the text is good. Then, I did exercises and answered all questions after reading. In addition, I practiced reading more from two texts. They were a personal recount, which two texts were short and easy to read. I understood mostly these texts, and got more knowledge from exercises by reading and answering questions. So, I think personal recount is the best form of recount types that suits for the beginning readers. However, I mistook a  little my answers, and I didn't know some words. So, I will improve my reading skill and look up more vocabularies. Today, I had more knowledge from reading and enjoyed to learn in this class.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น