วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Comparison and Contrast

Comparison and Contrast


          
             Today, I learned about "Two of the most destructive hurricanes to hit the United States in recent years were Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and Hurricane Katrina in 2005". Everyone in class did a diagram to help classify Comparison and Contrast. I knew that because of the following maskers to point out Comparison and Contrast. Then, the teacher gave our assignments to read text about "Men and Woman" and do exercises. Today, I learned a little period because the Open House was held at my university. So, the teacher let us to visit there, joining and taking photos. I and my friends visited at Asian Booth, Foreign Language Booth, Hotel Booth, and Society Booth. We joined to do activities, tried Thai dessert food, and took some photos. The activities of Open House was good. Today, I was fun and had more knowledge from the Open House and learning about Comparison and Contrast in a class.
Moreover, I have my photo in Open House exhibition to show you here!!!!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น