วันพุธที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Midterm Test

Midterm Test

           I had the Midterm Test on 6 January,2014. The exam had many parts of reading. I thought that the exam was not too difficult, but it had too less time to do it. So, I was not sure my answers because of time and some hard parts of exam. However, I hoped that I would pass this Midterm Test and have a good point. After exam, I studied about "Comparison and Contrast". I knew the words that the authors often use the following markers to point out Comparison and Contrast. A comparison-contrast pattern presents similarities (comparisons) between two or more things, differences (contrasts) between two or more things or both similarities and differences. The teacher explained some examples such as "Apples and Oranges", "Observe its organization", and "Subway system in New York and Paris". That day, I knew about what is difference and similarities in Comparison and Contrast from noticed words following maskers. There were similarities and differences words which I could do them. Comparison and Contrast text was not difficult for me because I understood all texts in examples in that day.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น