วันอังคารที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

My Feeling in A Discourse Approach in Reading

 
My Feeling in A Discourse Approach in Reading
 

 
           Hello!! My teacher, My name is Patummas  Borisut. I'm glad to study with you again^___^ I think A Discourse Approach in Reading is hard because I sometimes practiced in my reading skill before I study in this course. So, I felt serious about it because of my less knowledge about vocabularies. On the other hand, I felt better after studying with you. You had the good methods to teach my friends and me. In addition, You gave some examples and explained that clearly. So, my friends and I gained knowledge from studying with you, you always gave us do exercises in class,and practice all lessons from homework for improving our reading skill. Finally, I would like to tell the teacher that my reading skill is better because of you, although it is hard for me. "Thank you for teaching my friends and me....I wish you will be happy and healthy.
 
Best regards,
 
Patummas  Borisut
(554102127)





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น