วันจันทร์ที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

Expository Text

Expository Text


  
             In the morning class, I studied about " Expository text". It is written to inform the reader about a specific object. Generally speaking, expository text contains an explicit or implicit topic sentence with the main idea and the supporting ideas. I studied from text reading, The Internet and Society. It was long text and had the hard words which I didn't know. After that, I studied the next text was How to cope with Insomnia. The first one was more difficult because of answering by own idea, but the second one had choices answering. This lesson was not easy for me, but I could do it in some parts of exercises. Finally, the teacher gave us the answers key in exercise C and E. The answers key can help us to understand more for reading in "Expository Text" next time. 



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น