วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Narratives

Narratives


  I studied about "narratives" on 1 December,2013. There are many types of Narratives. They include fairy stories, mysteries, science fiction, choose-your-own-adventures, romances, horror stories, and etc. The focus of text is a sequence of actions. For example, I read the Secrets story in class, it had 2 parts of story. I read only part 1 in the morning class, the narrator explained about the main character who is Kylie. She lived with her mother and her Mum's new husband. Her mother and father have divorced since she was young. She always wondered things which her mother and Philip(Mum's new husband) didn't want her knew them. One day, Kylie found a second egg in the place between the fence and the tin. She saw a flash of white beneath a mound of vine cutting in the corner of the yard. She thought that it was a secret for her. So, she sat on the fence, sharing the secret with the hen. After reading, I feel confused some sentences because I didn't know what the words mean in some vocabularies. It was my first time that I read this story. However, it is one of the narrative stories which is interesting but I sometimes confuse in the story, Secrets. The narrator used the words strange and hard to understand for the readers. Today, I gained knowledge more from vocabularies in the Secrets story. I tried to understand and consult my friends in class about this story, including activity by answering questions. I enjoyed reading, and it was my new experience for improving my reading skill.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น