วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Descriptive

Descriptive
 
 
Today, I studied about "Descriptive" in the morning class. Its purpose is to describe and reveal a particular person, place, or thing. This kind of text helps me visualize and understand a topic. It also explains the characteristics of the adjectives help me visualize the topic. For example, I read about "Ants" today. Its describe was mild mapping to help the readers to understand more. Mind mapping helps to classify of Ants, it is easy to remember and information. Next, I read the information about Komodo Dragon (Varanus Komodoensis). I knew that the Komodo dragon or the Komodo monitor(Varanus Komodoensis) is giant monitor lizard found in Komodo island, a small semi-arid island located between the islands of Sumbawa and Flores. The prehistoric animal can also found in several other nearby islands including Rinca islang in the Indonesian archipelago. After I read all of story, I could answer all questions and do exercises. Then, I read about "Budapest" and "Prague" at the end of the morning class. These two stories were more difficult than "Ants" and "Komodo Dragon" because the vocabularies were understand hard, and I didn't know the meaning in some words. However, I enjoyed to read them all. I can improve my reading skill and have more knowledge. Descriptive is the one way to help the readers can remember information because of its classification. I think it is so-so, not too easy and difficult for reading.
 
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น