วันจันทร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Procedure

Procedure
  

Today, I learned about " Procedure", it is to tell the reader hoe to do or make something. The information is presented in a logical sequence of events which is broken up into small sequenced steps. These texts are usually written in the present tense. The most common example of a procedural text is a recipe. For example, I learned the text is about "How to cook Omelette" and  "How to cook Chicken soup". They were easy for reading because they were presented in a logical sequence of events which is broken up into small sequenced steps. After that, I did exercises about these stories in class. At the end of class, I read about "Learning a Second language" and chose answering in the exercise until finished class. Today, I enjoyed this lesson because it was interesting, and I can understand all texts.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น